DAY & DATE : Sunday, September 25, 2005
I wanna make this clear. If you find my blog is long-winded , then don't read loh. NOBODY FORCES YOU TO READ. Even if i did. forget it now lah . you want to read or not to read is your choice. I don't force and is your own will . =) I made this clear. Nowadays arh , I wonder why , people nowadays doesn't log in msn . All go in maple story . Nobody chat with me . I'm like so bored lah . haiz . ahah . anyway, =). There's nothing i can do . Hai. and also . the other guys are suspecting me lah . walao . what the hall . c'mon lah . I WON'T SNATCH YOUR GIRL AWAY WANT LOH . [Can't Tell] is angry with me because i with her. ... !? makes no sense lah . Love is blind. i agree. haiyo . ahah . remind me of someone. hmm .Do you think liking someone is wrong ? hmm . Aiya Dun care le lah .Ahah . After taking Mrs Liang's whatever emotional test hor , i found that .. i am very negative thinking person . But i'm cheerful . Oppz . Thick-skin . ahah . I know its lame lah . so , either close it or continue reading loh . keke . I can't imagine he's a gay lah . But i admire gays , cause they leave more women for me . ahah . Just kidding . He's gay ?! can't imagine loh . So handsome yet a gay . Haiz . Can't imagine .. can't imagine .. Oh . these few days, i lose direction easily . Wanna go down , go to the up escalator.. ahah .. anywayx , dun blur like me arhx . ahah . Is there anyway for people to cry and sob without hurting / thinking negatively ? Find it difficult to cry and to be happy . Happy. Quite easy to be yet quite hard. Sad = very easy to be =| but not easy to be =( .. aiya . things are meant as what they are. what talking i ? never mind. Just wanna be a happy and cheerful guy . =| keke . Hope tomorrow is a day for me . =) Dun follow me . Cause i am lost too ..

how about this ?!
HOWSUN ROCK!
DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA !
howsun finish jotting down his notes at 7:39 PM
|