DAY & DATE : Sunday, October 23, 2005
Decy ,
i got read your blog de loh . =) and also thanks for that birthday wish .
Thinking back those days , band were scary for me when i'm horn . now i regretted for .. hai . never mind
I am sorry to throw you aside during meeting and made you wait sometimes and also i am sorry for choosing geography when i told you i will choose history . I am very sorry . Hope nothing offended you !
I am not going to have anyone beside me . Will someone care ? that's all i care . Hai . Decy .. you cheer up hor . you better .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUTING ..

how about this ?!
HOWSUN ROCK!
DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA !
howsun finish jotting down his notes at
7:05 PM