DAY & DATE : Monday, October 10, 2005
Good night ladies and gentlemen , I'm howsun from the opposition team . Firstly , I would like to say that : " HOWSUN IS SO STUPID . HOWSUN IS SO STUPID . " Because agreed with the reporter at 2005 October 10 , at 1502 that he was known as the stupid boy in the world . Therefore i conclude that he is stupid . Thank you !
Hmm .. Today is history paper . I studied loh . But thanks to my " clever " brain , I GOT MENTAL BLOCK .. so stupid right ? Find myself very stupid lah . SO simple things also cannot remmeber . 1 Mark gone .. + MCQ marks leh ? Die for history . Get ready the graveyard . Thanks . Tomorrow science . ALl the best .
Think my target is a fat hope for me . I won't . I won't get in . Others will .. But i wanna experience the taste . and also i wanna get in sec 3 EXPRESS . ): My hopes were gone . Thanks to howsun . Haiz .
how about this ?!
HOWSUN ROCK!
DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA !
howsun finish jotting down his notes at
8:13 PM