DAY & DATE : Monday, October 03, 2005
Howsun's here . =)
I can't believe that my class [ boys ] mates are thinking of ________ that way . Its like , they are thinking dirty and rubbish lah . they say until as if they frog in the well . Haiz . Not matured thinking yet . I didn't say i'm matured . At least i'm matured than them a little bit more in mentally . =) My life has gone haywired . So sad . Haiz . Dun wish to bring up the subject. I feel myself like a dumb person . Haiz . howsun act clever only . ahah . S rules . S = Sufyan , Silver * colour * ,snoopy , stitch , sagacandida , sucks , sunny , songs , and more more . haha .. Decy is now my mentor , i am her assistant. Ahah. I dunno what happen to me . I'm just corrupted . I'm feel like fainting to . Nope . I am strong enough .. - Haven't die . Strong enough to struggle . How sun

how about this ?!
HOWSUN ROCK!
DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA !
howsun finish jotting down his notes at 11:17 PM
|