|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CHAPTER 15 : HOWSUN'S LIFE NOTES : maystar designs
|
DAY & DATE : Sunday, June 25, 2006 [ ] I Talk A LOT when I get really nervous. ( i will shiver - ALOT ) [x] I am really ticklish. [x]I'm afraid of the dark. ( especially when i'm alone ) [x] I'm afraid of facing my back to opendoors at night. [x]I can't sleep in a room if the door is open [ ]I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed [ ] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people. ( who will scare of themselves ?) [ ] I believe in true love. [ ] I've run away from home ( i good- boy/girl) [ ] I listen to political music [x] I collect comic books (monster allergy ? witch ?) [ ] I shut others out when I'm sad. ( i shut myself ) [x] I've stayed out all night. ( sometimes , especially holidays ) [x] I open up to others easily. (=D) [x] I am keeping a secret from the world. ( i dunno whether is it still secret or not ? ) [ ] I watch the news - ( last time i do , but to watch cheryl fox (: ) [ ] I own over 5 rap CDs [x] I love Disney movies. - yes ! LILO AND STITCH ! [ ] I am a sucker for green eyes. - sucker ?! [ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes. - sucker again ?! [ ] I am a sucker for blue eyes - sucker in this case means what ?! [ ] I dont kill bugs [x] I curse. [ ] I have an "x" in my screen name. ( screen name ?! ) [x] I've slipped and fell in public. ( so malu ) [ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation (slipped ?) [ ] I love Spam. - ( spam ?! ) [ ] I bake well - (shit or cakes ? ) [ ] I have worn pajamas to class. [ ] I have owned something from Aber Crombie. ( WHAT !?) [ ] I want a better job - ( i'm not working YET ) [ ] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours. ( not that much lah ) [ ] I love Dr. Phil. ( WHO'S HE ? ) [ ] I like multiple people ( people X people = people square ?!?!?! ) [ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. ( nope ) [x] I am self-conscious. [x] I love to laugh. ( ALOT ) [ ] I have smoked a pack in one day. [ ] I loved Lord of the Flies. [ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. [ ] I can't swallow pills. ( easy as ABC ) [x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in theroom. ( i dun welcome them ) [x] I love chocolate. ( OH YES ! CHOCOLATE ROCKS ! ) [x] I bite my nails. ( yup . nervous ~ then bite loh ) [ ] I am not comfortable with being me. [x] I play computer games when I'm bored. [ ] I have gotten lost in the city. [x] I have thought of suicide before. - sec one that time . but that was DAMN SILLY ! [x] I have seen a shooting star. - yea , with xinmin during band camp. [ ] I had a menage a trois. ( what lai de ?! ) [x] I have gone out in public in my pajamas - ( kopitiam counted ?! ) [ ] I have kissed someone really strange.... [ ] I hugged a stranger. - ( young that time at airport thought someone is my father then go hold his hand but then wrong person ) [ ] I have been in a bloody fist fight with someone of a different sex. ( i very gentle de =XXXX) [ ] I have been in a fist fight [ ] I have been arrested. [ ] I have laughed and had some type of beverage comeout of my nose. - debra got ! [v] I have pushed all the buttons on an elevator. ( i pressed half, not all ) [ ] I have made out in an elevator. [ ] I have swore at Liberace. [ ] I have kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose [ ] I have been skydiving. [ ] I have been bungee jumping. [ ] I have gotten stitches. [ ] I have drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. ( EEEEEEEeeeeK ) [x] I have bitten someone ( and some THINGS also ) =D [ ] I have been to Niagara Falls. [x?] I have gotten the chicken pox. ( DID I ? ) forgot liao [ ] I have crashed into a car. [x] I have been to Japan. [x] I have ridden in a taxi. [ ] I have shoplifted. [ ] I have been fired. [ ] I had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. ( huh ?) [ ] I have stole something from your job. [ ] I have gone on a blind date. [ ] I had a crush on a teacher/coach. [ ] I have celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans. [ ] I have been to Europe. [ ] I have slept with a co-worker, and/or employee. [ ] I have been to New York [ ] I have been married [ ] I have gotten divorced [ ] I have saw someone/something dying [x] I have a list of people I want to kill. [ ] I have driven over 400 miles in one day. ( no car leh . driven crazy - yes ! ) [ ] I have been to Canada. [x] I have been on a Plane. [ ] I have seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show [ ] I have thrown up in a bar or club [x] I have eaten sushi. [x] I have been snowboarding. ( i dunno is it snow boarding or not ) but korea i did something with snow . then maybe have. [x] I will continued to care for someone so much even though you know you can't have them. [ ] I have taken a picture just for the sole purpose of putting it on myspace/friendster. [x] I have been ice skating [x] I have cried in public [ ] I have walked purposely into traffic with my eyes closed [ ] I have been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number you give them your my space name and say look me up [x] I have liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have. [x] I have thought of someone a lot lately. [ ] I hate the world [v] I have love someone who doesn't/didn realise it - i dunno he/she does or not. [ ] I have my cell phone permanently attached to my hand/hip [x] I have cried over a guy/girl you didn't even go out with. how about this ?! HOWSUN ROCK! DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA ! howsun finish jotting down his notes at 3:39 AM |