DAY & DATE : Tuesday, October 17, 2006
ahaha . howsun back hereyea . today went to school for post exams activitieswah ! so bored sia the lecturesbut the game okaybut i can tell they are trying to make us motivated but because of the first gameCOLLECT THE STUFFS make me angrythen i no mood throughout yeathen went around scold peopleBUTIT'S NOT BECAUSE I NO MOOD THEN I SCOLDIS I ALREADY WANNA SCOLDBUT TAHAN-INGTHEREFORE , THIS TIME ROUND I SCOLD AND SCOLDsorry if i've offended you --then after the activites , band ! dances with wolves throughoutomg ! yeaafter that fall inthen release but not the committeesthen i" lecture lecture "yeaafter that we went outto immMOS BURGER !!! ate the chicken AGAIN !after that , went back homeand today bang alot of head ahahasorry debra for plucking your pig out from your phone.howsun.
how about this ?!
HOWSUN ROCK!
DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA !
howsun finish jotting down his notes at
10:30 PM