DAY & DATE : Thursday, March 22, 2007
I'VE BEEN TAGGED !so , i'm suppose to do this :D-These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1. I PREFER STUDIES THAN SOCCER.
2. I DON'T LIKE VEGETABLE , EVEN IF IT IS A SMALL PIECE , AND CRAB .
3. I CAN WATCH A SHOW OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN :D IF I LIKE IT.
4. I CAN RUN AND DANCE AT THE SAME TIME :D SHOWN DURING NAPFA 2.4 KM RUN TEST .
5. I BROUGHT DICTIONARY WITH ME USUALLY , BECAUSE I WILL FEEL SAFE :D
6. I WILL TALK TO MYSELF , DO SILLY ACTIONS WHEN I'M STANDING ALONE , AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS , :D , EVEN IN THE PUBLIC. AHAHA :D
HAH! PEOPLE BELOW ARE FORCED/MUST DO THE QUIZ ; - tina sun + yu wang da di + yuqi - san liang san jie mei - # 01 , # 03 . - nicole , evol ym . - orlang master - NCO NU RENS - (((:
THERE YOU GO ! 6 person , *actually it's obviously more than 6 already * BUT NO! , ALL MUST DO :D howsun
how about this ?!
HOWSUN ROCK!
DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA !
howsun finish jotting down his notes at 11:59 PM
|