DAY & DATE : Saturday, April 21, 2007
ETC It isn't easy being so in love with you and not being able to see you everday . There are times when I'd give anything just to be able to gaze into your eyes or hold you in my arms, even for a few minutes . I always feel incomplete , like a part of me is missing , when we're not together , i know that , right now , this is how things have to be , but that doesn't make it any easier to bear. Everyday without you just reminds me of the joy you add to my life , jot that I'm missing ... alot. So don't forget that I love you , that I'm thinking of you , and that i'm counting every minute until we're together again Linda Lee Elrod sigh . howsun
how about this ?!
HOWSUN ROCK!
DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA !
howsun finish jotting down his notes at 5:17 PM
|