DAY & DATE : Wednesday, November 21, 2012
AH HAH!
I think many of my friends think that this blogspot is no longer in use,
I mean, look at the last post, it's dated 2011 !!!
BUT, something that's not deleted is not gone, doesn't mean it won't revive.
Actually, i'm here because I was reading some blogs that is under blogspot.
So, like decided to give this blog, which followed me throughout my teenage years, a post.
Not saying I'm an adult, but i'm growing to become one.
Things have been pretty messed up.
Shall not elaborate here, but you know, knowing the general view would be good enough for you,
I mean, knowing what happens to me does you no benefits right ?
hah, so yeah, no, things are not going well.
BUT, on a happy note,
I'm very happy for my beloved BFF :)
It's so sweet, and comforting,
and I really hope you are happy and be blessed and showered with love :)
hehehe. TOO SWEET AH!
:)
how about this ?!
HOWSUN ROCK!
DON'T YOU AGREE ?! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY YEA !
howsun finish jotting down his notes at
12:16 AM